Weekly Dislikes - DaddyOFive; Onision

by - 6:54 PM

Hello everybody!

I hope you all are doing amazing!

Yes, you read that right! Today, instead of talking about what I liked during this week, I am going to mention a few things that really pissed me off.

The first one I actually made a post about it last Monday and you can read it here. And it is, Onision and his drama with idubbbz.
But the main issue isn't that.
Well, it looks like mr cringe decided to go even further and he actually opened a Patreon for him. However the main issue isn't the Patreon but instead the amount of money that he asks for. If you go to his Patreon, you will see that he asks 15k dollars to "be able to pay my expenses for my recording set, my house, my personal car, my medical expenses & business car." He has 2 houses (1 to film and other to live) and 2 cars. Why the hell doesn't he sell something? He behaves like a lord when we all know that Youtube is a corporation and this could happen at any moment!
Humbleness Greg. Humbleness.

The second thing that pissed me off was the DaddyOFive situation.

If you haven't seen the video of PhilipDeFranco where he basically explains what the hell happened, I will leave it here. It can be unsettling, so beware.

It bothered me the fact that the parents don't see the harm that they are causing to particularly one of their childs.
It is a very messy situation, and in my opinion PhilipDeFranco just explained things in the best way possible. He was very rational and as calm as you can be with a situation like this.

Dishonorable mentions go to Steve Stephens and his monstruous crime rampage last weekend, and here in Portugal an epidemy of measles that caused the death of a 17 year old teenager who was not vaccinated. There are at the moment 20 people infected and more are being examinated for supposed infection...

Well, it was quite a week.

I will be back tomorrow with a movie review. Hint: it stars Melissa Mccarthy.


You May Also Like

0 comentários