Weekly Favorites - Thor Ragnarok; Orange is The New Black S05

by - 4:58 PM

Hello everybody!

Today's post is going to be small because I don't feel like I had a lot of favorites (unlike last week) but the favorite that I have was actually so big that I even tweeted about it last Monday.

So the teaser trailer for Thor Ragnarok is finally out and OH MY GOD!


I was low key fangirling at the fact that Thor will finally be wearing his helmet in a legit fight:


Though I was kind of a fan of his older helmet to be honest:

The cameos of Hulk, and his brother Loki, the caos, the suspense was ALL THERE!
On point!

I am so super excited for the movie that will be out on November this year.

Speaking of Marvel, also on this topic - and I feel that this whole post will be Marvel dedicated - a new teaser trailer for Netflix Marvel Defenders was released and it looks super awesome:


But what is even more awesome is the easter eggs hidden in the teaser, believe me, you should really check this out!


And when I was about to end this post, Netflix released the teaser trailer for the next season of Orange is the New Black and pretty much killed me:

Basically we are left with the cliffhanger that the season 4 left us with, plus the sound of a gun shot. Making me even more dead because now we don't know how the hell am I going to be able to wait until June....
DAMN YOU NETFLIX!!!
ALSO RELEASE THE TRAILER FOR SEASON 3 OF NARCOS! I AM DYING UP HERE!!!

Okay, I am calm now....
And this was all that this week gave me that I needed to post here on my favorites! What are your favorites of the week? Leave your comments below!


You May Also Like

1 comentários

  1. I have no idea how I managed to miss the teaser for the Defenders… Seriously though, I’m super excited now that I’ve watched it (thanks to you ^^). I’m also excited about Thor. The trailer is pretty cool, so my hopes are high for this one.

    My latest post: Giveaway: An ACOTAR Candle (International)

    ReplyDelete